Project Manager will coordinate the relationship between architects and contractors related to the implementation in the field.
- Coordinate the relationship between architects and contractors related to the implementation of construction projects in the field.
- Monitor project development from start to finish and deal with problems that arise.
- Make daily/weekly reports for the Head of Division
- Design construction drawing or shop drawing for public facilities in a project to be built in the field (gates, signage, landscape areas).
- Ensure the use of materials is in accordance with predetermined specifications, and provide recommendations to the planning party in the event of material discrepancies.
- Make decision or advice management in order to achieve project objective progress efficiently and effectively.
- Help to check the quality results in the field to match the company standard.
- Responsible for the schedule and implementation of project development in accordance with the design, specifications, cost, and quality standards that have been set.
- Make sure the project is done on time and within allocated budget.
- Control the quality of every project phase to ensure every end project product is up to standard.
- Search for outsource vendor (third party) to handle construction project and quality control.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from reputable university with min GPA 3.00 of 4.00
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in real estate development, or real estate related discipline such as project management, architecture, engineering, construction management or real estate investment.
- Proficient in multiple design software: Autodesk AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- High sense of urgency and ability to work independently.
- Work well within teams and has experience coordinating/managing projects, meeting deadlines and budgets, and coordinating the efforts of team members.
- Proactive and willing to take initiative with the ability to make decisions independently combined with an ability to work collaboratively.
- Have driver license and own transportation
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.