Quality Control will monitor and assess construction performance and record construction activities.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, direct, and manage multi-disciplinary work efforts. Oversee validation of products and materials ordered for projects to verify their conformance to specifications.
- Monitor and assess construction performance and record construction activities to ensure compliance with construction documentation requirements.
- Keep detailed records of their work including documentation for every progress for every unit in the cluster.
- Have a background in construction quality control and strength in structural design of residential buildings.
- Be able to read and understand detailed civil and structural drawings.
- Ensure the schedule and productivity meets with Projects schedule.
- Responsible for the schedule and implementation of project development in accordance with the design, specifications, cost, and quality standards that have been set.
- Supervise the contractor and sub-contractor work and review checklist documents.
- Help to check the quality results in the field to match the desired standard
- Make sure project is done on time and within allocated Budget
- Control and ensure that every project
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from reputable university with min GPA 3.20 of 4.00
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in real estate development, or real estate related discipline, such as project management, engineering, construction management.
- Proficient in several design softwares: Autodesk AutoCAD, SketchUp, SAP 2000 or Etabs.
- High sense of urgency and ability to work independently.
- Work well with teams and have experience in managing projects.
- Proactive and willing to take initiative with the ability to make decisions independently.
- Have driver license and own transportation (any expense will be reimbursed)
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.